Are you teaching in studio at the moment in light of Covid?
– Yes we’re back in studio with a limited availability so just ask what we’ve got free. We’re keeping it to a drop off/pick up for parents and wash those playing hands when you get into the studio. Bring in your own instrument if you can, including drum sticks, and we’ll clean all communally used instruments after use.
What are our operating hours?
– Weekdays from 10am-10pm, Sat 10am-5pm
Do we teach on school holidays & public holidays?
– We do teach on school holidays but an altered timetable may occur due to some students taking a break.
– We don’t teach on public holidays.
Do you have rental instruments for hire?
– Yes we have guitars (big, small & lefty) for all ages, Ukulele’s, Guitarlele’s & Bass guitars for $10 per week plus a $100 deposit
Instrument Lessons at:
– 1/2 hour lessons – $40
– 3/4 hour lessons – $55
– 1 hour lessons – $70
Singing Lessons at:
– 1/2 hour lessons – $45
– 3/4 hour lessons – $60
– 1 hour lessons – $75
Do you offer group lessons?
– We definitely do offer group lessons for yourself and a friend, brother, sister, etc. We offer 2 student lessons for a ½ hour lesson at $55, 3/4 hour at $70 or hour at $85. For 3 student lessons it’s $65 for a 1/2 hour, $80 for 3/4 hour or $95 for an hour.
Can I buy strings, leads, etc… at Jam Studio?
– Most definitely you can. We only have a small range of stuff but a decent amount of essentials are for sale like strings, straps, leads, picks, capo’s, drum sticks, practice pads for drummers and a few other tiddeley-winks.
What methods of payment do we accept?
– Cash, Cheque or EFT (There’s a 2% surcharge on credit cards)
What’s our cancelation policy?
– A minimum of 24 hours notice is required otherwise the full fee will be charged for the missed lesson. Exceptional circumstances will be considered.