What are our operating hours?
– Weekdays from 10am-10pm, Sat 10am-5pm
Do we teach on school holidays & public holidays?
– We do teach on school holidays but an altered timetable may occur due to some students taking a break.
– We don’t teach on public holidays.
Do you have rental instruments for hire?
– Yes we have guitars (big, small & lefty) for all ages, Ukulele’s, Guitarlele’s & Bass guitars for $10 per week plus a $100 deposit
– 1/2 hour lessons – $40
– 3/4 hour lessons – $55
– 1 hour lessons – $70
Do you offer group lessons?
– We definitely do offer group lessons for yourself and a friend, brother, sister, etc. We offer 2 student lessons for a ½ hour lesson at $55, 3/4 hour at $70 or hour at $85. For 3 student lessons it’s $65 for a 1/2 hour, $80 for 3/4 hour or $95 for an hour.
Can I buy strings, leads, etc… at Jam Studio?
– Most definitely you can. We only have a small range of stuff but a decent amount of essentials are for sale like strings, straps, leads, picks, capo’s, drum sticks, practice pads for drummers and a few other tiddeley-winks.
What methods of payment do we accept?
– Cash, Cheque or EFT (There’s a 2% surcharge on credit cards)
What’s our cancelation policy?
– A minimum of 24 hours notice is required otherwise the full fee will be charged for the missed lesson. Exceptional circumstances will be considered.